Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

It's a Brand New Year!

Hello again! It's been quite a while since the last time I blogged but it's almost the start of a new year and having just bought a new desktop computer, I am looking forward to start blogging again! So if you are still with me, Thank you for following!

I have big aspirations for the year 2013. I think blogging is going to help me with bringing some of these goals to fruition. Here is my list of "resolutions" for this year!

1. Read the Bible in chronological order with BuzzBee
2. Organize and decorate our home
3.Get healthy and fit
4. Learn to cook and do more of it
5. Blog
6. Sew more and do sewing tutorials
7. Have more piano students

Looking at the list, I know that these seven things are very broad and of course I will have to have a plan and more specific goals. So, if you stay tuned I will tell you more of how I am going to organize my life and get the most out of 2013!





1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to think of goals for 2013 - honestly I just want to get to 2014 when Nick Graduates.

    ReplyDelete