How to Make Coleslaw.
I made this today to bring to a SURPRISE Graduation party for a friend!
We had pulled pork sandwiches, so coleslaw is an essential side.
1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
2 large carrots, finely shredded
2 tablespoons mayo
1/4 grated onion
2 tablespoons sugar or to taste
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 tablespoon dry mustard
2 teaspoons celery salt
salt and freshly ground pepper
1. If you are not bald, do something to keep your hair from falling out into the food you are preparing. Some suggestions are, bandana, hair-net, shower cap, tuque, pony-tail, bun or hat.
2. Wash Hands. That is a given, so make sure you do.
3. In a large bowl, add all ingredients except the cabbage, carrots and onion
|3/4 cup Mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons ish Sour Cream|
|2 tablespoons White Vinegar|
|2 Tablespoons Sugar|
|2 teaspoons Celery Seed|
|Some Salt N Peppa (Preferably Freshly Ground, but work with what you got)|
|I used a couple squirts of Dijon Mustard instead of Dry Mustard.|
|Mixy-Moo it all together.|
5. Chop up that Lettuce
7. Finely chop some carrots, or cheat and buy a bag like this!
8. Add them all to the bowl with the dressing in the bottom.
10. Cover, let chill out in the fridge for a couple hours.
|Ta-Da! You Did it!|