Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Feeling Crafty.

Hello friends!
Today is so gorgeous. I have the windows open to air out the apartment and enjoying my tea as I write this post. I just wanted to ask you my followers to please be patient with me over the next couple weeks as it is going to take a few weeks for my new blog and Etsy store to take off (hopefully). 
I have been working on some projects today and would have them finished if I didn't have to go to work.
I will let you in on the projects I have been working on today. 
I have always enjoyed painting and therefore decided I needed to be creative in that area. I am painting two 10x10 nursery or toddler acrylic paintings on canvas. One is of a mermaid and the other an owl. I hopefully will finish the mermaid one tonight and will post it as soon as I can. 
On a side note, I think I may have lost our camera charger :(. That being said, I may not be able to post pictures right away but I will look for it tonight. 
Well, it's time for me to get ready for work. Have a wonderful day!
-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment