Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Journaling

     As a child and teenager, I always kept some sort of journal or diary. I miss that. I decided today that I must start to keep a journal again as I find it helps keep memories fresh and gives some perspective whether its initially or when reading it years later.
I bought an inexpensive journal the other day, which I hope to decorate tomorrow to write in each day or as often as I can. I am thinking writing while I have a bubble bath sounds appealing, only I wish the book was water proof.
Blogging is a type of journaling and perhaps once I start journaling again it will give me ideas on what to blog about. I am on a mission to find my camera charger tomorrow so I hope to post a picture of my finished journal as well as a couple other projects I am working on.
I leave you with this quote I found that has inspired me to keep on journaling.

" How truly does this journal contain
my real and undisguised thoughts--
I always write it according to the humour
I am in, and if a stranger was to think it 
worth reading, how capricious--insolent
and whimsical I must appear!--one moment 
flighty and half mad,--the
next sad and melancholy. No matter!
Its truth and simplicity are its sole
recommendations."
     -Frances Burney(1752-1840) 

                     British Author






2 comments:

  1. I was just gonna tell you that that's what a blog is silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. live173免費視訊聊天室
    live173影音視訊聊天室
    live173影音live秀
    真愛旅舍午夜視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍裸聊視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍裸播視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍福利視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室你懂的
    真愛旅舍大尺度直播視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍午夜直播間視頻聊天室
    韓國視訊聊天視頻網上裸聊qq六間房美女視頻直播閱讀黃色激清小說包養美女網後宮視訊網
    視訊聊天室破解版唐人街多人聊天視頻情人寂寞交友聊天室下載3級電影後宮視訊聊天 主頁
    好聊視頻聊天室金情社視頻聊天室韓國美女激情視訊手機在線成人圖片網后宮視訊聊天室
    MFC視頻視訊美女金情社多人視頻聊天激情真人秀場聊天室90性愛網倫理片3級片快播后宮視訊
    台灣美女視訊視頻金情社聊天室三色午夜直播六間房免費快播成人電影觀看視訊戀愛ing視訊

    ReplyDelete