Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day One


Day One:

Today I did not eat my healthy breakfast like I had planned. Instead I slept in the extra 20 mins because I simply could not fall asleep last night! It was obnoxious! I think I got an hour of sleep between 4&5 this morning and I got up at 5:45am for work. I feel...sleeeepy right now but still, I will post. I'm trying to stay awake as long as possible anyways.
As I was saying, the healthy breakfast was a no go. I grabbed a chocolate covered chewy dip and called it good. I had my break at 9am and ate yogurt, an orange and water. :) I am proud when I eat fruit because I am not good at it.
I walked home from work as exhausted as I was. It took about an hour at moderate-fast pace so I burned about 200 cals. that is my workout for today. I am just too dizzy and sleepy to do anything more.
I finished up the homemade lasagna I made a couple nights ago and snuck in a few cookies with my tea. I also somehow finished up the chips that were sitting out.. oh dear.
When all is said and done, I am below my calorie intake for the day and I will just have another tea probably before I go to bed. Which is going to be sooon.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment