Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

My nails are too long to type a lot.

I need to trim my nails. I like them long but it is becoming harder to type.

I am getting really excited about a lot of things!!
Angie's baby shower this weekend which I am hosting! I will get to see some friends I haven't seen in a while.
Then biometrics a week from tomorrow! Which means another step closer to being able to work!
And work! I am SO excited to get a job!! SO excited!! I am also SUPER excited about being able to go home once I have the interview in Detroit! hopefully by the end of next month! I haven't been home since the End of August! And it's my birthday in exactly a month!
I am also very excited to see where God is taking us and will have us do. This year is going to be full of changes and our lives will start to take shape!




2 comments: