Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

What I've been up to.

Hmm.. What to write, what to write...
I heard a snow storm is on the radar. noooooo

I have had a cold the past week, but that's really not worth blogging about.
Well, I just realized the cafe is about to close and Buzzbee is closing up shop so I better make this quick.

Random things I've been up to in the past weekish.

-Reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
-Dreaming about writing a children's book. I have a great idea in my head.
-Dreaming about making a cartoon. I might try it out.
-Dreaming about making a fun dance/lip sync video
-Practicing Piano
-Laundry
-P90X
-Watching the Investigation Discovery Channel with Buzzbee
-Playing Euchre
- Making Cards
- Wishing I just stuck with crocheting instead of learning to knit.. which is becoming frustrating
- Dreaming about WARM WEATHER
-Thinking about snowboarding
-Wishing my feet were smaller so I could borrow Buzzbee's mom cross country skis.
-Reading the book of Hosea with Buzzbee
-Reading The Love Dare with Buzzbee
-Practicing photography
- Looking for apartments
-Praying lots and seeing our prayers being answered!! Buzzbee's job!
- Praying for immigration stuff and trying to be patient while waiting.
-Falling in love with my dear hubby more and more everyday. It's incredible


That's all I have time for now. Will post again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment