Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Cards!!

Christmas is coming soon and I am starting to get my cards ready!!
I love to make cards for Christmas but often times I don't get to it because let's face it, there are a whole lot of people I want to send a Merry Christmas Greeting to!
Sometimes I buy cards and add glitter, ribbons or my own flare to them to make it a bit more unique and personal.
This year however I am sticking with the unique and personal touches but going for photocards!
About a month ago I made a Photo Christmas Card from Shutterfly with a picture of Buzzbee and Me on the front. This is the card I chose is this one


There are SOOO many to choose from! I definitely will have to make some more with a more recent picture of Buzzbee and me since the one I used was from our engagement. It was the only one that was wintery enough.
You should check out all the Christmas Cards at Shutterfly. There are so many options. I just love the Christmas gift tags as well!


AND GUESS WHAT!!! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 


How Great is that!!
Merry Christmas!!




2 comments:

  1. Sweet!! I was not going to do homemeade Christmas cards this year, but now I might be inspired to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you won again! you must be a lucky person!! $25 gift certificate this time to stampin' up!! congats. i'll send your email along to the person who sponsored the giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete