Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Something I don't like about myself. {Day 2 Spring Forward}

First off, I want to apologize for not posting yesterday, I know I am a day behind. Hopefully my internet will allow me to post this and another post tonight so I can catch up and also read everyone else's!

I don't like that I am messy. Nah, I think it's more that I don't like that  I don't have a maid.. so let me think of another one.
I don't like how much of the time I am thinking only about what I think or feel. I want to be selfless like Christ and put other's above myself and that is something I am working on right now in my life.
I don't like how forgetful I am. I remember memories, and things like that, but other things.. I can't explain what makes me forget them or what they might be, but there are certain things that I cannot remember to do or where I might have left something. I honestly think I have improved over the last year, but still I wish I was better at that and it would make life a lil easier.
I don't like my eyebrows. I need to get the waxed. They grow VERY crazy like straight out, up and down, sideways.. they are ridiculous so it makes it difficult to manage. Hopefully Karen will go get her eyebrows waxed with me next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment