Yes, I am a tea addict. : )
(obviously this post is only in jest)
- In bed
- In bath
- On the way to work
- At work
- Car rides
- Sunday School
- Friend's house
- Watching movie
- Doing crafts
- doing anything
|Me drinking tea on my wedding day :)|
Ways tea has ruined things for me:
- sheets. multiple sheets and bedding. I tend to spill the tea when I set it on my bed for a second.
- earphones. dropped them in my cup of tea
- camera. dropped my tea which landed and spilled on my camera
- computer keyboard. yes I have spilled tea all over my computer. on two occcasions
- carpet. I have yet to do this at my new place.
- cell phone cord thingy. fell in my cup.
- mittens. actually this was hot chocolate now that I think about it
Of course, tea has to be made in the correct way or it is just no good.
The Perfect Cup:
The water. Just as important as the tea itself. It is very important that the water is boiled. In order for the flavours to be released and proper steeping hot hot water is neccessary. I prefer to use a stainless steal kettle to boil the water. I like the kind that shut off automatically because I tend to make a lot of tea and sometimes forget I put the kettle on. This is like the one I have.
Next place the tea bag in the cup. I always think tea tastes best in porcelin tea cups for some reason. Let the tea steep for a couple minutes and remove bag.
I like to add about 1tsp of sugar and just enough 2% milk to make the tea a carmely colour. Drink it hot.
This in my opinion is how to make the perfect cup of tea. Or at least a cup that I would enjoy.
So what about you. Do you like tea? as much as me?